Monday, November 2, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015- Day 2

Word Count:
My Total- 4985
Daily Goal- 3334

Oh my gosh. I did so surprisingly well in the word count! When I take my story to work with me I think of my break as a word sprint. By the time I sit down, I have maybe 10 of my 15 minutes left. I set my alarm and just go. I don't know what my count was. Maybe I should keep track tomorrow. Write in another color or something. But, I definitely well exceeded 3,000 words and now I'm so close to 5,000 it's ridiculous! Tomorrow I have work and then I go watch my boyfriend bowl. I'll have to really make sure my phone is charged so I can listen to music. Helps drown out the bowling noises but sometimes it doesn't last the whole 3 or 4 hours we're there. I should have grabbed my iPod while I was at my parents' today... oh well.

Can't wait to see how I do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment