Sunday, August 14, 2016

Book 2 Update

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to post a quick update on how my Witches of Coolersville sequel is coming along. I'm editing the second draft with some Beta Feedback and looking for more to help me out. (See prior post for all the requirements) I'm also going to check out the NaNoWriMo forums to see if anyone would be interested.

I'm on vacation this week from my day job so I'll be able to do a LOT more work. I've also been reading more craft books and marketing books to continue to get the word out about my book. That's been a big help and I'm excited to start implementing some of the ideas I read about.

One thing I'm planning on is a guest blog post with my friend, Sandy. She's been working with a small press for her debut novel we're going to post on each others' blogs, not only to talk about our books but to share our different experiences in publishing. She said she's got another round of editing this week and then she should know a release date shortly after that.

Sandy is a lovely lady. We met through a pen-pal forum on the NaNoWriMo website. She's been my critique partner for both books. She sent me a draft of her book but that was right around when my computer decided to die on me so I couldn't read it. I'm so excited that she's been able to find a publisher.

I'll have more updates as the time gets closer.

Bye!
Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment