Friday, July 15, 2016

Beta Readers Wanted

Hi everyone!
 
I'm looking for more beta readers for my WoC sequel. I'm looking for girls and guys, preferably 16+, who would like to read a New Adult fantasy. You don't have to read book 1, but it would be helpful because book 1 sets up a lot of the story.
I'll have more information towards the end of the summer once I get feedback from round 1. So, if you want to read the first one, this gives you plenty of time to check out Amazon or my Etsy shop and get yourself a copy!
I'll be emailing you the second draft of my book with questions at the end of every chapter for you to answer. You will have a set time (to be determined) to read and fill out the questions and email it back to me. This draft is not professionally edited yet. I'm just looking for feedback on the story itself. Plot holes, inconsitencies, anything confusing, overall entertainment value.
 
Keep an eye out for more information as the time gets closer. Hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment