Sunday, March 4, 2018

This Blog is Not Dead

Hi everyone,
Long time no chat. Hopping on here after a few months to give a quick life update and what's new for this platform.
I am a married lady now. Yeah, can you believe it? August 19, 2017 I married my honey. The day was perfect. Our friends and family celebrated with us. Then we traveled to Toronto for a weeklong honeymoon. Life has settled into a routine with both of us working, I'm able to concentrate on writing more, and hope to have my book back in the world soon.

As for this blog. I'm continuing to post on Wordpress. But, to expand my reach, I'm posting those same things here on a similar schedule. Mostly 3-4 times per week. I've really gotten into a nice routine so expect loads of content real soon.

Hard to write on my phone so I'll add more later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment