Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 1

Well, it begins. Another month of insanity as I try to bust out (at least part) of my novel. Except this time, I WILL NOT REPEAT NOVEMBER AND LOSE IT! I have backed it up on my tablet and my flash drive is attached to my keys and I'll save it yo my computer once I get my power cord again.

My goal for the month is 25,000 words. I tried to get some done last night but I was writing in bed and my neck hurt. So I wrote 248 words in 15 minutes. Not bad, I guess. I slept in so no pre-work writing. I'm taking my stuff with me to work on when I watch Boy bowl tonight.

Time to get ready for work. I am off tomorrow and Thursday so massive amounts of writing will be done those days (in between laundry loads)

Have a good day!
Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment