Friday, April 4, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 4

Okay, so I didn't get any reading done today on my novel. But I did manage to add a little bit more to my short story that I am planning on having published sometime this month. Thanks for the fantastic reviews that I received from someone on fictionpress, I started getting a few more ideas on what I could add to the story.

Don't get me wrong. I really like how my short story turned out. But I always felt like it was missing something. I just wasn't sure what. The person who reviewed my story pointed out a few details that I was missing. So today while I was playing music at my church fish fry, I took my draft and started making a few notes. Over the next few days I plan on adding to the story can have a second draft posted on fictionpress by the end of the week to replace the first already up.

My plan is to have the story finished and published by the end of April. If that does not work out, then definitely by the end of May I will have it available on Kindle. My friend who is a really talented artist is helping me with my cover design.

I am off to add some more to the story before I go to bed. Hoping to get up and add some more before work in the morning because I will be out late tomorrow night.

Have a good night!
~Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment