Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 2

It is nearly the end of day 2 and I have made tremendous progress in my word goal. I am up to 5100 words! I got up super early, sat at the kitchen table and just wrote. I wrote two chapters and my eyes felt like they were about to fall out of my head.

I'll be so happy when I get my laptop power cord in the mail. It will make typing at home a lot easier.

Tomorrow I have the day off. Going to write in the morning and then go to a friend's to watch a movie. Then choir practice.

I am pretty confident I can meet and even exceed my goal before the month is out. I just have to keep up the pace as much as I can, especially on my days off.

I am really excited about where the story is going. Kind of off to a slow start. But that can be fixed in the editing process.

Off to get a little more work done. I'll update my count tomorrow!

Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment