Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Deadline extension

One thing I've learned since seriously focusing on my writing is that, sometimes, you have to plow through no matter what roadblocks land in front of you. And the nice thing about self-publishing is you can be more flexible to work around those roadblocks.

My original deadline to have my novel first draft completed was May 31. Obviously, didn't work so I extended it to June 14, which is this Saturday. Unfortunately, there are some family emergencies that have popped up and my family always takes priority over everything. So, for now, I have extended the deadline, yet again, to June 30. I'm writing whenever I can along with my return to YouTube so please be patient with me. For privacy sake, I can't go into details but I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone. I will get this story done. It's just taking a little longer than planned.

Thank you all again for your continued support and patience.

Also, I have my spoiler review of Scarlet up in video form on my YouTube page. Click here.

Have a good day!
~Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment