Monday, June 30, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo- Day before

Wow. 2014 is half over!! I had been debating doing July NaNoWriMo because I didn't want to start something new until my current project is closer to done. But, then, someone on Facebook reminded me I can write anything during Camp so I will be typing my second draft of my novel.

Still have to sign up but I'll do that after dinner. I'm setting my goal for 35K just because I don't know the exact count with all my additions and I don't want to over estimate. My first draft was just under 33K. So, another 2000 seems like a safe number.

I will be blogging and vlogging as often as possible. The first part of July is hectic for me at work because of Independence Day this weekend. But, since I'm rewriting something, it should be alright.

Tomorrow I don't begin work until 4:00 PM so I will be getting up early and seeking air conditioning so I can write and get a jump on my words. Wednesday, not sure how much I can do. Thursday should be another big word count day. Weekend, not so much with the holiday. Then, Monday, depending on my schedule for the week, it's back to my favorite coffee shop whenever I can.

Time for dinner. Then, off to officially sign up for Camp.

Thanks for reading and keep an eye out for more soon.

Have a great night,
Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment