Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 1

Well, didn't get to a coffee shop but I did manage to type about 6300 words. Almost 20% of my goal already. Pretty good, I think. I also started sending chapters to my friends who agreed to be beta readers for me. I still have the final two chapters to edit. I should have those done by Thursday. Between taking the church chapters to work with me and having Thursday off, it shouldn't be a problem.

I still can't believe I've made it this far in my writing. Honestly, I have never completed a story before. And here I am working on the first of a series. But, I am off to a great start.

I'm going to take a break and get some food before heading to work.

I'll have another update tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Have a great day.

Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment