Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 2

Well, no writing done today. But, that's okay since I had such a huge start yesterday. Tomorrow, I am going to hit the coffee shop after I do my chores. (Laundry and cleaning and such) I also have to hit the library to print out the already typed chapters so I can prepare for when I get feedback from my beta readers.

I came home and was just so exhausted. Between the heat the past few days and being extremely busy at work, all I want to do today is watch America's Got Talent, put some ice on my foot, and relax.

I'm trying to come up with some new ideas for my YouTube channel. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know in the comments. One of my ideas will only work if I can get my sister and a friend involved but more on that when I know for sure.

Have a great night! Thanks for reading.

Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment