Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Final Week

Well, here it is. I am in the final week of my 20s. I can hardly believe it sometimes. Where did the past near 3 decades of my life go?

At the same time I'm freaking out, I am also excited. Another chapter in my life is about to begin and I have no idea what is going to happen. I am nearing the completion of my first draft of my novel and am planning on having it published by the end of the year. I am in a relationship with a wonderful man, even if he does drive me bonkers at times, and we'll be together for one year this summer. I've been learning how to cook. I want to travel a lot more once I fix my car. My sister and I are making concert plans.

We'll see what the next ten years have in store. I'm off to work on my draft. About 2/3 done.

Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment