Tuesday, May 20, 2014

So, this is 30, huh?

More than halfway through my day and I am so happy. All the love I've been receiving from friends and family on social media and texts have just made me smile more and more.

I've had my ups and downs the past years of my life. Friends have moved to the other end of the country. Family members have passed away. I've been bullied and broken hearted. But I've also reunited with friends who have moved, watched family grow up, stood at friends' weddings, learned to stand up for myself, found my life passion and started working to make it a career, and found the ability to love again.

So, here's to more memories, more stories, and more ups than downs in the coming years. And I look forward to sharing them with my readers here. Thank you all.

Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment