Monday, March 10, 2014

30 Day Writing Challenge Day 10

"Music Shuffle"

The prompt says put your music player on shuffle and list the first 10 songs. But, my laptop is currently not working and I can't find my iPod so I am using what comes on one of my Pandora stations. This is supposed to be my Little Bit of Everything station. I'm still adjusting it.

1. Nobody's Fool- Miranda Lambert
2. Stay- Sugarland
3. A Little Bit Stronger- Sara Evans
4. Chainsaw- Band Perry
5. I'll Be- Edwin McCain
6. Everybody (Backstreet's Back)- Backstreet Boys (Actually, on Pandora it said NKOTBSB)
7. It's Gonna Be Me- N'Sync
8. As Long As You Love Me- Backstreet Boys
9. I Like It, I Love It- Tim McGraw
10. Love Like Crazy- Lee Brice

Here you go. Just a small snippet of the music I listen to.

Tomorrow's prompt is "My Family."

No comments:

Post a Comment