Friday, March 28, 2014

30 Day Writing Challenge Day 28

"Somewhere You Would Like to Visit or Move To"

I have one of each. There are many places I would like to see but for the sake of not writing a book on the topic,  I will have to pick one. For my place to visit, I think I would like to see Scotland. I have a pen pal from there I met through NaNo and it sounds like a beautiful place.

I think I want to live in Oregon. I visited my best friend there 2 years ago and I did not want to leave. As we went around town, I could picture myself living there in a little town apartment or maybe a house in the country like my friend. Everything was green and beautiful. And people were so nice! I will never forget when he took me mountain hiking. I was having difficulty getting up the rocks and people were cheering me on! In Ohio, someone probably would have pushed me down the cliff and laughed.

Or, I would like to live in the Florida Keys. I have been there twice and it is beautiful. Even in the summer, it isn't overly hot and if it is, just go to the beach and cool off. Everyone is relaxed and nice. The weather is fairly consistent, as in warm and beautiful. They don't usually get a direct hit from hurricanes. And, where else can you go to a nightly street party just because the sun goes down? Niice!

I'm off to dream about those places now. Have a good night.

Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment