Friday, March 28, 2014

Story First Draft

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3145960/1/Love-from-Long-Ago

Hi, everyone! I am so excited to be posting this! I have added the first draft of my latest short story project to FictionPress for comments and reviews before editing and publishing it to Kindle by the end of April. Once it is published, I will remove it from FictionPress but I will have links to my Amazon page through my Twitter and Facebook accounts.

I actually wrote this story last summer. It was really easy for me to write and so wonderful and fun. There is a little romance, maybe some slightly spooky elements to it as well. But, then I set my notebook aside and it became buried under some stuff in my bedroom. I found it recently and typed it up in about a day so now I am ready to begin the next step. But, I need your help. So, please click on the link above and read my story. It's not very long. And then write a review. Please be honest and constructive. All out trolling will be ignored and banned.

Your comments and reviews will greatly help my editing process since I will have unbiased eyes reading the story and going into it with an open mind. I look forward to reading your comments and thank you in advance. When the story is available on Kindle, I will let you know. Thank you!

Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment