Wednesday, March 26, 2014

30 Day Writing Challenge Day 26

"30 Facts About Me"

I was going to do something like this in May for my 30th birthday but now is good, too. :)

1) My name is Carey.

2) I am the oldest of two girls.

3) I live in Ohio.

4) I work at a grocery store.

5) I want to write for a living.

6) I have lived in Ohio my entire life.

7) One of my best friends lives in Oregon.

8) My favorite city I have visited is Washington D.C.

9) I am a huge history nut.

10) I am a Whovian.

11) I used to have an enormous Sailor Moon obsession.

12) I have been to the Florida Keys twice.

13) I have been to Washington D.C. 4 times.

14) I have been to Niagara Falls Canada twice.

15) When I was 22, I totaled a car my mother and I shared not ten minutes after getting brand new tires.

16) I want an adult tricycle.

17) I have Rheumatoid Arthritis.

18) I used to have an Etsy shop where I sold beaded jewelry.

19) I am very close to my family.

20) My parents are my inspiration and my heroes.

21) I love to swim.

22) I scrapbook... a lot.

23) I want to see all 50 states before I die.

24) I have started trying to trace my ancestry. Found one side all the way back to the 1880s.

25) I enjoy reading YA and romance novels.

26) I gave up candy bars for Lent and have been trying to eat yogurt instead.

27) I want to Cosplay as Merida from Brave for ComicCon this year.

29) I sing and dance in the car.

30) I maybe have a slight Cherry Pepsi addiction.

Have a great night!
Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment