Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 30 Day Writing Challenge- 16

Prompt of the Day-If you had grand control over time, space, and money, how would you change your life to suit your writing? Talk about a day in the life of this new writing-structured existence.
Source- "1000 Creative Writing Prompts" by Bryan Cohen

Going from current situation to my ideal writing life, first I would give myself a big, fat raise so I can start saving money a bit more. I need the funds to travel and order copies for events. I'd find a way to speed up time while I was at work so my day would fly by and I could get home to write and then I would slow that time down to maximize productiveness. I'd need to factor in some time for procrastination because all writers do that.

I would make my house like the TARDIS. Bigger on the inside with a big library/office. The room would be split in 2. One side for me, the other for my boyfriend. We could both work from home and hold each other accountable so we don't procrastinate too much. Yay! No more day job! Full time writing! Yes, please!

I would also have all the writing/social media essentials. I would buy a brand new computer with video software for my YouTube channel and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create my own covers. I would have a new video camera for vlogging and the latest phone and fastest internet connection to keep up with all of my followers on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment