Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 30 Day Writing Challenge- 3

Prompt of the Day- "When I was a child, I wanted to grow up to be..."
Source- Pinterest.com

When I was a child, I wanted to grow up to be so many things. I wanted to be an ice skater because my Grandmother was always watching it on television and it looked like fun.

I wanted to be a teacher. I had an English teacher in 7th grade who I just adored. She kept the class interesting and introduced me to "To Kill A Mockingbird" by reading it to us for fun when we got our work done.

I wanted to travel for a living. Not sure what I'd do, exactly. Or, maybe it was from that same teacher because she had posters of all the places she traveled on school breaks plastering her walls.

I think, at one point, I thought of being a doctor but I'm not good at science... or math.

But, every time I changed my mind, something always brought me back to writing. And, here I am, writing this blog and working on my second novel while my first is in the process of being published.

No comments:

Post a Comment