Saturday, June 6, 2015

June 30 Day Writing Challenge- 6

Prompt of the Day- Summer Bucket List- Top 5

Since it's June, that means summer! I came up with a list of things I want to do/places to visit/goals to accomplish by the end of summer.

1) Finish publishing "Witches of Coolersville"- This is top priority. Need to do it. I've been planning this since January. Gotta get on it.

2) Visit the beach... a lot- I love the beach! Once Lake Erie is warm enough, I'll be there and swimming as often as I can.

3) Go places I've never been- Even though I've lived in Ohio my whole life, there are many places I've never seen. My boyfriend wants to show me where he went to school. There are area wineries I want to try. I need to get out in the world more!

4) Get healthy- About a week ago, I started walking with one of my friends. We started with a mile and a half round trip and are slowly working our way more and more each time. It's so much fun. We walk and talk and laugh and the more I do it the better I feel. I want to be able to get in shape to dance at my sister's wedding next year and not be in pain the next day. I can do this!

5) Keep writing- It's been a slow start to my sequel book. But, July Camp NaNoWriMo is coming up and I'll be ready... hopefully.

That's my top 5 summer goals! I'll probably talk about more as time goes on. But, that's what I came up with for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment