Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September Writing Challenge- Day 10

Prompt- Cast for the movie (or TV) adaptation of your novel

My ideal cast would only be if I had a time machine and could get their younger versions. So, this is truly a dream list because I'd never get a majority of these people.

Tara- Young Alyson Hannigan- I know she did the witch thing with Buffy but I just loved her in that role.

Marissa- a young Natalie Dormer: She played Anne Boleyn in the Tudors and will be Cresida in Mockingjay. But, I love her look. Dark hair, those wonderful blue eyes.

Gran- Karen Gillan: She would have to dress as an old woman but Gran is Scottish so she would be the first to come to mind.

Henry- Not sure. He's the one you start to like until his true colors are revealed later on. Maybe Channing Tatum? Because if you're going to hate him, may as well make him cute. He would have to grow out his hair, though.

Darien Moon- Jonathan Rhys Meyers: I was watching the Tudors the other day and I was captivated by his eyes. Also, he's scary when he has to do a scene where his character loses his temper.

Lilia Moon- Juliet Landau: Loved her as Drusilla in Buffy and I think she would just as enchanting as Lilia.

Nana- Florence Henderson? So far, Nana is the smallest role yet. But, that could change in coming books. I haven't figured it out yet. But, she was the only name to come to mind.

Michael- younger Nicolas Brendan- Michael is that kind of geeky adorable.

Christine- Emma Watson: Still another part I wish I could get a younger version. But, I think she would be so great in this part.

Mrs. Kavanagh- Bellamy Young: You know her as Mellie Grant on Scandal. Well, Mrs. Kavanagh can have that much of a bitch level. A small on screen role (so far) but her character is critical to the story.

Mr. Kavanagh- David Tennant- Mr. Kavanagh is my main character's father. So far a small role but that may change as the series goes on. And he's still a crucial part of the story. Plus, it's David Tennant!!!

So, that's a snippet of the primary cast of my first 2 books thus far. (Still outlining book 2) As I said, this is a complete dream because I envisioned younger versions of some of these actors as my characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment