Thursday, September 4, 2014

September Writing Challenge- Day 4

Prompt- Coffee or tea?

Both! This depends on the situation. For writing, coffee. When I can't get my hands on a cherry Pepsi, my go-to is coffee. Not black coffee, though. Bleh! I like the frappes and the coolatas and that kind of coffee that tastes like liquid candy. The one girl at Dunkin Donuts can recognize my car now and just has to ask me if I want my usual. Is that sad? I may have a problem...

Nah! ^^

When I'm out to dinner with my family, I get iced tea. But it has to be either flavored or really sweet or both. And, just enough ice to make it cold. I will drink hot tea but only when I'm sick and there is some form of alcohol mixed in. Just, regular black tea with a teaspoon of sugar and a shot of blackberry brandy. Cherry vodka is also good added in. And, since I am a lightweight already, the warmth from the tea and whatever alcohol makes me feel all warm and relaxed. I usually conk out within half an hour.

What about you? Coffee or tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment